Harley Newman Planning Consultants is a practice which is engaged in a very wide range of planning and development consultancy services that are offered throughout both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
The directors of the firm have combined planning experience in excess of 40 years working at the highest level of planning & development in Ireland. This experience allows the practice to undertake a wide variety of planning related work at both strategic and practical levels which is provided as follows:
- Development advice: Renewable, Residential, Retail, Industrial, Commercial, Infrastructural, Aggregates, Rural and Sustainable Development.
- Strategic advice: Framework/Masterplans, Environmental Impact Assessment, Communications and Energy Infrastructure, Legal and Financial.
- Statutory advice: Development Plans, Local Area Plans, National Roads Enquiries, CPO and Exempted Development.
The practice has developed particular expertise in windfarm, aggregate development and telecommunication infrastructure, retail planning strategy and also in residential, tourism, leisure and recreation development.
The firm has developed strong and positive working relationships with Local Authority and government agencies and retains a successful track record in securing desired planning outcomes for clients.
Consultancy Services Provided Include:
- Planning Application Co-Ordination and Preparation
- Planning Appeals and Response Submissions
- Feasibility Site Appraisal Studies / Bank Reports
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Development Plan / Local Area Plan Submissions
- Strategic Retail Reports / Retail Impact Assessment
- Exempted Development Declarations / Enforcement Submissions
- Appropriate Assessment Advices
Finally the practice also retains associations with experts in a number of related professions to include: architecture, engineering, law, conservation and environment, renewable technology and archaeology.