The Irish Planning Institute Annual Conference takes place in Tralee this year, with Kerry County Council as our Local Authority Partner. The conference runs over two days and will be of interest not just to planners but to all those working in and with the planning system including policy makers, council chief executives and senior local authority officials, Elected Representatives, legal and financial advisers.
The Conference is titled Ireland: 2040 and Beyond and topics will include the National Planning Framework, Strategic Housing,Technology, Health, and Employment.
The full conference brochure can be downloaded below.
Highlights include a welcome reception on the evening of Wednesday 18th April, bus and walking tours, gala dinner on Thursday and a panel discussion on Friday.
- Joe Corr (President of IPI)
- Cllr. Norma Foley (Mayor of Tralee)
- Mike Scannell (Kerry County Council)
- Eoghan Murphy TD (Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government)
- Stephen Blair (Southern Regional Assembly)
- Moira Murrell (Kerry County Council)
- Rachel Kenny (An Bord Pleanala)
- Tom Rabbette (An Bord Pleanala)
- Colin Ryan (Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government)
- Victoria McCarthy (Kerry County Council)
- Alison Harvey (Heritage Council)
- Aidan Kelly (Tralee Chamber Alliance)
- Kevin Burns (Kerry County Council)
- Dr. Eugene Farrell (Climate Change Impacts on the Coast)
- Martha Farrell (Maharees Conservation Association)
- Jerry Kennelly (Tweak.com)
- Breda O'Sullivan (IDA Ireland)
- Greg Straton (Healthy Ireland/ Department of Health)
- Ian Talbot (Chambers Ireland)
- Tony Bamford (IPI)
- Breda O'Dwyer (IT Tralee)
- Damien Ginty (Kerry County Council)
|Delegate Package||Rates (Includes Welcome Reception, Two Day Confernce, Gala Dinner, Conference Materials and Refreshments)|
|Full Rate (Non Member)||€499|
|Student Member, Unwaged Member (Limited Places Available)||€145|
|Councillor/Elected Member, Local Authority Chief Executive, Director of Service (Planning)||€299|
This event is kindly sponsored by Kerry County Council.Member rates have been held since 2012
For those unable to attend, a substitute delegate may be sent if notified by Monday 16th April for no additional charge. Alternatively a refund will be given for cancellations received in writing up to 5 days prior to the conference, less an administration fee of 50%. Regrettably no refunds are possible after this date and this policy is strictly enforced.