****Please note the Conference has been rescheduled to November 2021******
Any bookings received for the original Conference date have been carried over to this new date. Clayton Whites Hotel are managing the room bookings and have transferred all bookings to this new date.
Annual Planning Conference - Delivering Planning Outcomes
Recent developments and guidelines around the outbreak of COVID-19/Coronavirus in Ireland are evolving at an ever-increasing pace. As a result of government & HSE guidelines, the Irish Planning Institute have taken the decision to reschedule the Annual Planning Conference for the 14th and 16th June 2021 in the Clayton Whites, Wexford.
Chair – Valerie O’Keeffe: CEO Clarity Vision & Purpose Consulting
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Dr Conor Norton MIPI – President Irish Planning Institute and Head of School – Transport Engineering, Planning & Environment
- Paul Hogan MIPI – Chief Planning Advisor (Acting) – Department of Housing, Planning & Local Government
- Tom Enright – Chief Executive – Wexford County Council
- Orla Carroll - Director of Product Development Fáilte Ireland
- Deirdre Scully MPI – Deputy City Planner – Dublin City Council
- Nuala Gallagher – Director of Growth, Investment & Infrastructure Bristol City Council
- Paul Scott – Environmental Planning Manager (Environmental Assessment) – Department of Housing Planning & Local Government
- Paula Galvin MIPI – Director - McCuthcheon Halley Chartered Planning Consultants
- Colin Byrne – Senior Advisor – Water Division – Department of Housing, Planning & Local Government
- Sybil Berne MIPI – Planning Consultant Macabe Drury Barnes
- Tom Woolley – Principal Officer – Marine Planning Division – Department of Housing Planning & Local Government
- Eugene Nixon – International Council for the Exploration of the Seas (ICES)
- Nuala O’Connell – Senior Executive Planner Tipperary County Council
- Brian Evens - City Urbanist Glasgow City Council
- Dr Riette Ooosthizen - Planning Director HTA Architects
Early Bird Rate
Member Booking before €330
Non Member €550
Non Member €600
To Book the Delegate rate for the Clayton Whites Hotel please use PLIN220420 when booking.
15 CPD points are available.