This event has been organised by the Local Authority Waters Programme.
Chair: IPI Chair TBC
Welcome: Minister Malcolm Noonan TD, Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage
Background to seminar & scene setting
- Fran Igoe, Local Authority Waters Programme
Policy and incorporation of G&B infrastructure
- Stewart Logan & Colin Byrne, Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage.
SuDs techniques: what they are and the multiple benefits they deliver
- John Stack, Dublin City Council.
SuDS: From the ground up experience - rural context
- A planners perspective - from Co. Waterford - Hugh O'Brien, Waterford County Council
- An engineers perspective - from Co. Tipperary - Eoin Powell, Tipperary County Council
- Raising the ambition via G&B infrastructure and potential for all Local Authority areas - Bryan Riney, Southern Regional Assembly
SUDS &G&B infrastructure: Practical incorporation into planning (urban/conurbation perspective)
- Planning for riparian corridors in Dun Laoghaire and Rathdown - Anne Murray, Dun Laoghaire and Rathdown County Council
- Implementing a SuDs strategy: the example of the Dun Laoghaire and Rathdown County Council Green Roof Strategy - Elaine Carroll, Dun Laoghaire and Rathdown County Council
IFI Guidelines for planning in the urban environment & launch
- Brian Beckett, Inland Fisheries Ireland
Discussion Getting us all on the same page - pulling it all together
- Adrain Conway, Stewart Logan and Colin Byrne
This event is free to attend. Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org