The IPI encourages all of our members to get involved in the Institute's activities.
There are opportunities for all Institute members, regardless of your level of experience or the stage that you are at in your planning career. There are opportunities to sit on your local branch committee or one of our executive committees, get elected to Council, or contribute to our special interest forums for example.
How can I get more involved with the Irish Planning Institute and the planning profession?
- Contribute to one of our policy consultations
- Participate in one of our Special Interest Forums
- Join your Branch Committee
- Sit on or chair one of our executive committees
- Represent the Institute on a planning school accreditation team
- Stand in the Council elections
- Contribute a guest blog
- Contribute to Pleanáil - the Journal of the Irish Planning Institute
- Enter one of the Institute's awards schemes
These are just some of the ways that you can become more involved with the work of the Irish Planning Institute.
Want to know more?
Follow the links above or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +353 (0)1 8788630.