The Policy and Research Committee is an executive committee of the Institute's Council. It considers and advises the Council on the following:
- Matters relating to the compilation of policy submissions by the Institute in response to public consultation requests from external organisations;
- The preparation of guidance documents on matters relating to planning;
- Such other matters as determined by Council.
The Committee is responsible for:
- Statement on Planning and Statement on the Planner;
- Proposing external funding opportunities to Council.
- Student Pleanáil and Gerry Walker Prize;
A selection of IPI submissions are available in the Members Publications section (log in required).